And There's Your DAGGER!!

elf

That was such a fun game to watch! Next one is going to be a lot tougher but keep the faith!

mezz

I am not a Packer backer, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Pack dismantle the Cowboys on their own turf. The last half of this season has been proof that you can expect the unexpected, this holds true for any of the teams left. Jerry Jones is not a happy guy right now, boo hoo, he can take "Americas Team" & come down to reality. They sure aren't "America's Team" who the hell made that their title??? Thanks to the Green & Gold for that entertaining game.

renegade600

Dallas was looking too far ahead, they, along with the Talking Heads, did not take this team seriously..... you can bet the 49rs will not make that mistake....... GO PACK!

wiscrev

I am not a Packer backer, but I thoroughly enjoyed watching the Pack dismantle the Cowboys on their own turf. The last half of this season has been proof that you can expect the unexpected, this holds true for any of the teams left. Jerry Jones is not a happy guy right now, boo hoo, he can take "Americas Team" & come down to reality. They sure aren't "America's Team" who the hell made that their title??? Thanks to the Green & Gold for that entertaining game.
I'm with ya, Mezz. I root for any team playing Dallas.

snobuilder

PACKERS JACKALS.....WHO GONNA STOP IT?
Jackal-Main-900x506.jpg