Another accident

goofy600

I was thinking the same thing
I know it did for me yesterday. And on top of this post came across an accident on trail 6 about 1/4 mile from intersection of 6 and 15 where you can go Boulder, PI or Lando looked like 1 sled but probably sent someone to hospital. By the time I came though it we long over just had cleanup left so no info on accident, but just another reason to slow it down a little.

whitedust

Head ons or tbones are a joke no protection just flimsy metal and bent plastic someone will definitely get hurt. Slide swipes you stand a chance glance off hope for the best.

euphoric1

looking at that picture, its mind boggling to imagine the impact to do that much destruction....UNBELIEVABLE!! Thoughts and prayers to the victims friends, families and loved ones

Tim in Indiana

I know it did for me yesterday. And on top of this post came across an accident on trail 6 about 1/4 mile from intersection of 6 and 15 where you can go Boulder, PI or Lando looked like 1 sled but probably sent someone to hospital. By the time I came though it we long over just had cleanup left so no info on accident, but just another reason to slow it down a little.
If this was the accident that happened around 2:30 pm I was told it was a 48 year old man and he died. I was also told it was a collision with a tree.

goofy600

If this was the accident that happened around 2:30 pm I was told it was a 48 year old man and he died. I was also told it was a collision with a tree.
We went through about 4-4:30 but as I said it was over and maybe getting ready for cleanup. It looked like. Skidoo renegade orange and silver with a 2 up seat laying on its side in some trees ( not real big trees) just off side of trail. An area that was kind of a twisty area so not normally a high speed area but possibly a result of someone hogging the trail and sled went off in woods to right which looked like the crashed sled was on right and on there side from what it looked like when we drove through.

Last edited:

united

The article says it happened in the state of New York. 2 sleds head on collision. One guy came over a hill on the left side and struck the other.

Tim in Indiana

The thread is discussing two different accidents. The two sled accident was in NY, the single sled accident scene seen by goofy600 was in Presque Isle.