Antigo, Wi

packerlandrider

Depending on where you are coming from, my dad has put on over 500 miles over the last few weeks in the Forest, Florence, and Northern Marinette areas and has found everything in good to excellent conditions.

dieselguymike

Rode from antigo this weekend up to ishpeming and although there are some thin spots it is rideable. We rode east to lily and all the fields were snow covered and a little drifted and the woods were a little thin but overall i would ride from there again.

srt20

Rode from antigo this weekend up to ishpeming and although there are some thin spots it is rideable. We rode east to lily and all the fields were snow covered and a little drifted and the woods were a little thin but overall i would ride from there again.

How many miles was that? How long did it take?

dieselguymike

We rode from antigo to lily up to crandon to crystal falls over to sagola and then up to trail 8 to ishpeming. It was right around 220 miles one way and about 7 hrs of ride time according to the sled. Actual time was about 10 hours as we had several challenges throughout the day with break downs and it was a little on the cold side and very windy.

srt20

We rode from antigo to lily up to crandon to crystal falls over to sagola and then up to trail 8 to ishpeming. It was right around 220 miles one way and about 7 hrs of ride time according to the sled. Actual time was about 10 hours as we had several challenges throughout the day with break downs and it was a little on the cold side and very windy.
Thanks for the info!