Any of these in th U.P.??

mezz

Not that I know of, at least not yet. We have rescue departments here that have hovercraft, but, this actually looks like a real feasible fit for our area & I think much more practical. I think the sleds that go on them might need a paddle track to help usher the open water area's more effectively though. Damn good idea.-Mezz

L

lenny

whoever thought that thing up is a genius, very smart design, practical and easy to use. Brilliant to say the least, man I wish I were smart!

28sobaski

It looks great. My only questions is how does it turn? It doesn't look like the ski's have much movement in the video. It would be interesting to see one of these in action and a looks like they have a ton of potential.

uncle_ed

I think that is a great idea and would be a more affordable option than some others. I saw a boat set up on lake Simcoe that I am sure had to be pricey

IMG_0557.jpg IMG_0558.jpg IMG_0559.jpg

jonesin

It looks great. My only questions is how does it turn? It doesn't look like the ski's have much movement in the video. It would be interesting to see one of these in action and a looks like they have a ton of potential.

looked like something hooked to the skis between them, rudder?

snobuilder

how long before 2 get together and a new race circuit is born?...LOL

looks like it would get hung up in deep stuff .....over a foot?