Any RS Venture GT Riders?

agriffinjd

I ride an fx nytro xtx and love it. Am wondering if I'd enjoy an rs venture gt. I do 99% trail riding, often piling on at least 200 miles a day. Would be handy to have a 2-up and am wondering how the gt rides as a solo cruiser. Anyone compared its ride with a nytro? It's the same motor but 10 hp or so less than a nytro; wondering how it feels on the torque. Any input appreciated.

Thanks.

kip

For your riding you would be much better off with the Venture especially if you're looking for comfort. We can make adjustments for a single rider. The Venture has plenty of torque and it hooks up very well. Plenty of storage and excellent wind protection as well. I can also tell you that you will appreciate the powersteering at the end of a 200 mile day. You're welcome to stop by and ride one if you would like and we do take trades here. Please feel free to call with any questions. Our number is 906-883-3536. Thanks, Kip

dfattack

I have two Apex XTX's and two Venture GT's. my older 2009 Venture GT is for sale. Only has 700 miles on it. The only reason I bought a 2013 Venture GT is due to the power steering. I ONLY rode my new 2013 Venture GT this year since my fiance likes to ride too. We put on about 1,500 miles on it and would agree with Kip in his response. I have ridden my older 2009 Venture GT solo a few times while breaking it in and again while riding with friends. They can no doubt be a great sled to have for both solo and riding 2 up. Seems like the ski-doo has maybe a few more features (heated seat for one), but I'm a Yamaha guy. I like the style and dependability.

I hope this helps you. If you have any more questions let me know.

agriffinjd

For your riding you would be much better off with the Venture especially if you're looking for comfort. We can make adjustments for a single rider. The Venture has plenty of torque and it hooks up very well. Plenty of storage and excellent wind protection as well. I can also tell you that you will appreciate the powersteering at the end of a 200 mile day. You're welcome to stop by and ride one if you would like and we do take trades here. Please feel free to call with any questions. Our number is 906-883-3536. Thanks, Kip

not sure I agree I would be better off, as I ride fast and am seriously comfortable and love my nytro. I am just wkndering how a venture compares...I have a phazer too and would rather sell it or trade it in ln a venture but the nytro is wortb more so may do that instead...or just sell the phazer and rent a 2-up as needed...

dfattack

not sure I agree I would be better off, as I ride fast and am seriously comfortable and love my nytro. I am just wkndering how a venture compares...I have a phazer too and would rather sell it or trade it in ln a venture but the nytro is wortb more so may do that instead...or just sell the phazer and rent a 2-up as needed...

you will never be able to ride a 2-up sled as hard as a nytro or any other single seat sled. You can TRY to ride hard, but a heavy 2-up sled has it's limits which MOST people can't get around. If you want to fly through the twisties like you do with your nytro...then moving to a Venture is a mistake. you are correct.

dfattack

anyone interested in my 2009 Venture GT, it's sitting on the showroom floor at Redline Motorsports in Norway Michigan...just east of Iron Mountain.