Anyone else bored on 3rd shift rite now??

treetrunk

hey madmachz where you going to try and ride in wisconsin? I'm hoping to be in houghton for the opener of the season. 2 and a half hours in on my last 12 hour day for the week god is this thing moving by at a crawl.

Madmachz

hey madmachz where you going to try and ride in wisconsin? I'm hoping to be in houghton for the opener of the season. 2 and a half hours in on my last 12 hour day for the week god is this thing moving by at a crawl.

Im with you on the "crawl".....sucks. We are thinking about going to Hurley. Never been there. Suggestions???

treetrunk

Never been to Hurley I think me and my group I ride with are scared. LOL I wanna do a ride to Hurley from my house but I have to wait for one of those awsome early winters. I live on the southern tip of the U.P right before you cross into wisconsin. So like I said it's gotta be an awsome early season with snow that stays. We get a bunch but then it usually rains and bye bye snow. Thats why I usually spend most of my time up by munising and houghton.

Madmachz

Never been to Hurley I think me and my group I ride with are scared. LOL I wanna do a ride to Hurley from my house but I have to wait for one of those awsome early winters. I live on the southern tip of the U.P right before you cross into wisconsin. So like I said it's gotta be an awsome early season with snow that stays. We get a bunch but then it usually rains and bye bye snow. Thats why I usually spend most of my time up by munising and houghton.

At least you don't have to drive 8 hrs to get to Munising!! We get a little lake effect here but not too much. Im just SE of South Bend (the real college football town!!!) So you're near Escanaba??

treetrunk

ya i'm about 45 min south of Esky. And only 2.5 from munising it's nice being able to go up for a day trip. Not to rub it in at all.

treetrunk

nope not a whole lot of snow there. Sometimes we get lucky by us and get a good dumping but not that often. The name of our snowmobile club here is the River Road Riders because it's either the river or the road is how we get to where ever it is we are going. Carbides and Slides who needs them, lol