Anyone else can't sleep cuz they are sledding this weekend?

fredster

Munising next Mon-Tues-Wed-Thurs.

Just have to stay focused here at work one more day....like that's going to happen!

mjkaliszak

12:00 yesterday, walked out the door at work not to return until next year. Boss called me at 4:16, didn't answer it , good or bad , it can wait. Rather take the arse chewing on the 3rd. Hopefully he will forget by then ( LOL ) Going riding some where, then leaving for Gogebic on X-mas day for a week. It's like I wait all year for these next few months.

nytro_rtx

Yea same hear but I'm not going UP til X-Mas day and staying til the 3rd. Been to busy at the shop to get UP yet but I'll make UP for it the rest of the season, will be heading UP almost every weekend and make some more long weekends too til the snows all gone!!
nytro

vector08

Hey dad, AKA fredster. haha It looks like it must be a busy day at work! hahah Can't wait till next monday! Munising, mon, Tue, Wed, Thur!

Troutlaketerror

Sleep is over rated lol i got up here in ft.wayne to my parents monday morning did a day trip south of traverse city i was impressed. tues went to my buddies house dude is loaded has a mini snocross track its amazing spent the day there had alot of fun, wen fixed my uncles sled my buddies and late wen night finaly got my topend done on my sabercat. had the first ride on my sled yesterday in 2 years. trying to brake her in for the U,P. now packing up to ride north of gaylord for the weekend just to go slow and break her in the right way. drive safe everyone