Anyone else having problems with the forum on a Mac?

frosty

My old pc died and I upgraded or downgraded to a Mac, however you want to look at it, but every time I click back, the previous page is blank. Its like the computer lost it or erased it. Any ideas, or maybe its just me?!

ibendwire

One of the computers I have is a Mac and I do not have any problems moving back to previous pages on this site. It works just like my pc does so I don't think it is the Mac. Unfortunately I am not very computer literate so I can not give you any ideas on what to try.

snowdance

My old pc died and I upgraded or downgraded to a Mac, however you want to look at it, but every time I click back, the previous page is blank. Its like the computer lost it or erased it. Any ideas, or maybe its just me?!

What browser are you using? I use Safari and things work fine. Are you using current software?

whitedust

What browser are you using? I use Safari and things work fine. Are you using current software?
Probably in your browser or try google chrome. Google chrome works very well for JD & I used it until I got Explorer 9 sorted out. Not on Mac tho.

frosty

Yes, I'm using the current OS, Lion, I haven't upgraded to MTN Lion yet. Its crazy, that on my IMac, when you swipe the magic mouse to go back, the previous page is blank, very bizarre!! Also I am using Safari, still trying to learn the Mac way of doing things. Its getting easier and more intuitive, but not second nature yet. I will say, I really like the Mac difference.