Anyone knows good baby bassinets?

Jolene223

Hello! I'm gonna have a baby soon so I wonder which bassinet is better to purchase? Any thoughts? I need one for a baby girl, adjustable and convenient for a smart flat! Thanks! :friendly_wink:

I've got a few friends who are already mothers and they recommend me to try bassinets cause they are much more adjustable as cribs and modern ones provide with extra features like storage shelves, vibration and sounds! A bid variety made me puzzled a bit first but then after detailed review at https://www.evababygear.com/best-baby-bassinets/ I decided to order one of them with a music option! :) Hope my baby will enjoy it and have a rest in a cozy environment!

Last edited:

WorkHardPlayHrd

Do you want a serious reply, or the fly by the seat of my pants reply. If you want to convert your child to snowmobiling early pick the hood of your favorite sled. ( I highly recommend Arctic Cat). Invert, form a solid frame, then properly yet safely pad. This means you still want it firm so the little one doesn't have problems breathing. Then incorporate proper sound effects.

Serious reply, we had one for the first and never used it for the following 4. So if you also have a crib skip the bassinet it just takes up more room.

Jolene223

Do you want a serious reply, or the fly by the seat of my pants reply. If you want to convert your child to snowmobiling early pick the hood of your favorite sled. ( I highly recommend Arctic Cat). Invert, form a solid frame, then properly yet safely pad. This means you still want it firm so the little one doesn't have problems breathing. Then incorporate proper sound effects.

Serious reply, we had one for the first and never used it for the following 4. So if you also have a crib skip the bassinet it just takes up more room.

Haha thanks for advice! Btw at what age you introduced your kids to snowmobiles?

WorkHardPlayHrd

The oldest was 6, his little sister was same time at 4. They all started on a 1997 kitty Kat. The youngest of the five was 3 and that was because his brother left the 120 running by the house to grab a different set of mittens and the youngest stole it! He took off across the road into the fields and made me chase him down with my sled. If you haven't gotten the picture he's our hellion.