Anyone take 122?

euphoric1

I hope I am quoting the correct trail but thought I had heard the trail from LacLabelle to Gay had reopened, and at the time hadn't been groomed as of yet, is it still in same condition? rideable? grooming it yet? would be nice to take instead of same way in and out from Gay

wfd123

I hope I am quoting the correct trail but thought I had heard the trail from LacLabelle to Gay had reopened, and at the time hadn't been groomed as of yet, is it still in same condition? rideable? grooming it yet? would be nice to take instead of same way in and out from Gay
Rode it last Friday and it was in perfect condition. Start early trail conditions started to change around 4:00

ICT Sledder

You’re talking about 133.

Both 122 (Lake Linden to Gay) and 133 (Gay to Lac La Belle) are open this year and being groomed. Been what feels like several years since 133 has been open.

Download the Groomer Tracker app and pay the $10 (or whatever it is) for the Keweenaw club and you can see when and where they go out. Looks like they just did 133 again this morning.

euphoric1

Rode it last Friday and it was in perfect condition. Start early trail conditions started to change around 4:00
Thanks!! usually like starting at first light, am I correct that they are not pumping fuel at LacLabelle anymore? thought I heard it closed.

ICT Sledder

Thanks!! usually like starting at first light, am I correct that they are not pumping fuel at LacLabelle anymore? thought I heard it closed.
The restaurant side closed, but everything else is still in operation - including gas. They still do food too, just take out only.

euphoric1

You’re talking about 133.

Both 122 (Lake Linden to Gay) and 133 (Gay to Lac La Belle) are open this year and being groomed. Been what feels like several years since 133 has been open.

Download the Groomer Tracker app and pay the $10 (or whatever it is) for the Keweenaw club and you can see when and where they go out.
don't laugh at the stupid question,,, is this something I put on my phone or a GPS? does it then automatically go by the area you are in or do you select? I don't or haven't used my phone for or a gps for trails

wiscrev

don't laugh at the stupid question,,, is this something I put on my phone or a GPS? does it then automatically go by the area you are in or do you select? I don't or haven't used my phone for or a gps for trails
Thank you, thank., thank you. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know this stuff. I'm 7 generations behind all this electronic stuff!

euphoric1

Thank you, thank., thank you. I'm so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't know this stuff. I'm 7 generations behind all this electronic stuf
just downloaded and subscribed to gogebic, superior and keewenaw clubs groomer tracker, it is $10.00 per club, if I can do it I'm sure you can, was pretty easy, wife looked at me like I was dumb lol, I'm still using a Galaxy S10 Note phone, I think they are on S25 or more so I'm a little behind but it still works so good enough lol!

D

Deleted member 10829

We are on our 3rd year with Groomer Trackers in our tractors and I love it! I also have all of the Western UP for when I head up there. You will see we are the only club in Western WI on the app.

Hoosier

I think we rode all those 1xx trails in the Keweenaw when we were up there last week. All were fantastic.