Arctic Cat

1fujifilm

Arctic Cat just offered "0" financing on the 2017 sleds yesterday.

Not really a deal, I'd take the rebate as loans are cheap if you need one.

Also, this came out about a recall..
http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2017/01/12/arctic-cat-recalls-20-700-snowmobiles-for.html

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.bizjournals.com/twincities/news/2017/01/12/arctic-cat-recalls-20-700-snowmobiles-for.html

Bear

Bear

Last edited:

snobuilder

Bear

- - - Updated - - -

BRP has zero financing for 6 months through Sheffield on anything with a good credit score (no change in rebates either). The catch; if you do not pay the loan off in full prior to the 6 months it converts to 9.9% for the entire loan period.
Fine for guys that buy new sleds each year.
The Dealer did not even know about this deal. If interested, call Sheffield, get approved and get a "loan document number" in 30 minutes and take it to the Dealer and be in and out like a burger.

Bear

Tread title is Arctic cat....Doo guys...LOL...start your own tread.

fishcrib

It is definitely better than what they were offering previously (5.9% for 60 months).
Rebate is only $1200.00, might be better off with finance deal.
Had to buy me one of the those new zr 9000 with the 4 stroke motor :)

T

Tracker

I took the zero percent and it was a breath of fresh air buying something for what it costs....you know....like buying it for 10,000 grand but paying 12,500....this is like buying it for 10,000 and paying 10,000......ah that felt good for a change

legolamb

Except now it's only worth $8000.
I took the zero percent and it was a breath of fresh air buying something for what it costs....you know....like buying it for 10,000 grand but paying 12,500....this is like buying it for 10,000 and paying 10,000......ah that felt good for a change

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
I believe that "snowmobiles" and "good investment" should never be used in the same sentence. In fact they contradict one another.

T

Tracker

Except now it's only worth $8000.

ah GRASSHOPPER....you did not listen to QUI CHANGs (me) advice did you now....LMAO.....I went to see BOB at ADVENTURE CENTRE and "SNATCHED A PEBBLE FROM HIS HAND" which when opened revealed a 3500 dolla savings....and this means o "GRASSHOPPER" that I can ride it for a season and sell it for more or aboot even.....this is how I became MASTER CHANG.......LMAO.....and it was 14,500 minus the pebble....win win o "GRASSHOPPER"

PS....its aboot tready to be a "SIDEWINDER SLAYER"....once she is unleashed....its all over boys....the "SNAKE HUNTER" is coming and I will bag them all....no studs and I WOT it for a split second.....wheel stand and helmet off...had to regroup and pick up the helmet in a field....dam.....this thing flat out rocks....and BOB if you reading this.....I got the RPMs aboot dialed in to PULL and PULL and PULL like a freight train....and man o man it worked....alls I can say is a DYNO works well.......LMAO

T

Tracker

ah GRASSHOPPER....you did not listen to QUI CHANGs (me) advice did you now....LMAO.....I went to see BOB at ADVENTURE CENTRE and "SNATCHED A PEBBLE FROM HIS HAND" which when opened revealed a 3500 dolla savings....and this means o "GRASSHOPPER" that I can ride it for a season and sell it for more or aboot even.....this is how I became MASTER CHANG.......LMAO.....and it was 14,500 minus the pebble....win win o "GRASSHOPPER"

PS....its aboot tready to be a "SIDEWINDER SLAYER"....once she is unleashed....its all over boys....the "SNAKE HUNTER" is coming and I will bag them all....no studs and I WOT it for a split second.....wheel stand and helmet off...had to regroup and pick up the helmet in a field....dam.....this thing flat out rocks....and BOB if you reading this.....I got the RPMs aboot dialed in to PULL and PULL and PULL like a freight train....and man o man it worked....alls I can say is a DYNO works well.......LMAO

PS....RIPPER....you gonna need more than a Y-PIPE and that BMP stuff now.....she almost finished....rubber side is flat is alls I can say.....ROTFLMAO