AutoSwappers?

megan600

Weird request... but does anyone have, or know of some autoswappers that are NOT printed on newspaper style pages? My nephew is addicted to these things. He is babysat a few times a week at my parents house and he can look at them for hours, its the first thing he looks for when he gets there in the AM. It's hit the point where my mom had to throw them away, His hands get so black from the pages, and the the ink doesn't look well on their light carpet or tan leather furniture that he then touches. The kid just wants to see his tractors and snowmobiles, but I can't find anything other than newspapers by us!! lol thanks

IMG_1521.jpg

thanks!

mezz

Pick him up a couple of "Hot Rod" magazines & an issue or two of American Snowmobiler. Cool little guy!:victorious:-Mezz

eagle1

Have to look for book store (Barnes Noble) or something similar, there are some higher end ones that are printed magazine quality. Names escape me at moment.

megan600

Thanks guys! Pacifying him with some SnowGoer magazines for the moment...but now he wants to know why tractors aren't in there too. He don't miss much! ;)

eao

Truck stops usually have all kinds of these type magazines........Non newspaper types will be hard to find, they usually use the cheapest media for ads.

slimcake

Tractorhouse and machinery trader. How many you want? I get them sent to me every week. Its color magazine style books full of tractors and machinery.

megan600

Tractorhouse and machinery trader. How many you want? I get them sent to me every week. Its color magazine style books full of tractors and machinery.

Awesome! Was hoping someone would have a couple gems around. I’ll PM you. This will make one little boy’s day!

- - - Updated - - -

hes ready for an 800

LOL think we will start him with something a little smaller first. Was at the dealer just last week peeking at the dirt bikes ;)

frnash

… The kid just wants to see his tractors and snowmobiles
Pick him up a couple of "Hot Rod" magazines & an issue or two of American Snowmobiler. …
Possibly the DuPont Registry magazine. …
Tractorhouse and machinery trader. …
Awesome! Was hoping someone would have a couple gems around. … Was at the dealer just last week peeking at the dirt bikes ;)

I probably have a stack of old AOPA Pilot & Flying magazines around here somewhere … :biggrin-new:

june2009.jpg ――――― aug2008.jpg

megan600

I sure have met some great people via the John Dee site... and "slimcake" is top notch. I received a very nice care package of swappers as well as a few other goodies. You made this little fellas day! Well even his night too... the tractors actually went to bed with him ;) Can't thank you enough!

IMG_1928.jpg . IMG_1979.jpg IMG_1971.jpg IMG_2009.jpg IMG_2014.jpg