Avalanche class in St.Cloud, MN on Dec. 14, 2009

motors0500

We are holding a avalanche class December 14, 2009 at our used car lot we own in St. Cloud, MN.

Our instructor is Mike Duffey from Avalanche 1.

Cost is $45 cash or check and it goes from 6-10pm.

There will be some refreshments and snacks provided, please call and sign up ahead of time so we can get an accurate number of people so we know how much food to get.

If you have any questions or would like to sign up call 320-257-0500 and ask for Jeff or Jason and if there is no answer leave a voicemail and we will get back to you asap. Everyone have a safe and great riding season, Thanks

Great Class!

I took this class when Mr. Duffy came to GB, WI. A few others (cuzzinolaf, sabercat and switchbackmke) on here would agree with me that it’s money well spent! Good prep for folks looking to do some mountain riding in the near future.

sabercat

Techsledder is right. The class with Mike Duffy was very informative, no matter what your riding level is. If you can, take the class. If you have already take it again. It gets you thinking about avvy situations and the gear you need to have in order to survive and to rescue your buddies.
What to do and what not to do!

Glad I didn't buy avvy / survival gear before taking this class.

sabercat