Avion Trailer

laugy

I have a Avion Trailer, I believe it to be a 1973. It came with the property we purchased in northern Wisconsin. It is a 25' model, tandem axle. Outside is in excellent condition. All mechanicals work including newer furnace. Has hot water heater, stove and oven, a/c, converter, you name it... Sleeps four. Now that we have a cabin built, we no longer have a need for it. Just curious what something like this could sell for? Any help is appreciated. Tires do have a bit of dry rot, but do hold air, wheel bearing condition and light condition is unknown as we have only needed to move it on the property.

Condition is everything with those old Aluminum units. They are somewhat collectible, but sell for less than the Airstreams. If the floors are solid, the thing isn't musty and there is only basic maintenance that must be done to move it down the highway, you should be able to get around $2000 in as is condition. Fully restored about $5000.

laugy

Thanks for the response. I am hoping to get min $2500 out of it. Does not smell musty at all, interior and exterior are in very good shape. If you know of any restores that I could contact that would be great.

I would do some checking into camping sites such as this one is for sledders. I don't know of anyone who specializes in restoring campers, but am sure they are out there. Post some pics here-love it when someone has old campers that are still in great shape.

laugy

I have been doing some checking.... Right now all the pics are of it snow covered. Going back up this weekend and with the warm temps the snow may have melted. Will post some later. Thanks for your help

Laurie01

Avion CAMPER

We are interested in an Avion camper. Is it still available, and do you have pictures? We would like a camper for our back 40 for guests, etc. We would like an Avion because the family has had them. Any info appreciated. Thanks, Laurie