Awesome saddlebag trip Feb 11-22, Berglund, Big bay, Christmas, Iron river, Bergland

dickmsp

Awesome trails!! Thank you groomers!!! Went Berglund up thru L'Anse, then Big Bay- - stayed at Big Bay motel on Webcam here. Nice place and nice owner...We were concerned about trails around Munising, but new groomer contractor is doing a great job!! A ton of sleds around there fri evening, big groups, smooth trails, no left lane riders in corners... we were amazed at perfectly smooth trails even on the weekend! First time that far east in the U P and we want to go back!! Again, thank you to all the groomers that gave us an epic trip!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 10829

Glad you found good trails, that's awesome. I really like the Big Bay area and we usually stay at the old hotel, I'm forgetting the name now. It's where Anatomy of a Murder was filmed. Nice bar and restaurant, only issue is no TV's in the rooms. Saddlebag trips are tons of fun!!

D

Deleted member 10829

Did you happen to eat at JB's BBQ in Bergland? Best place to eat in the UP IMO!

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, I just noticed you were on an 11-12 day trip, that's amazing! I spent the night in Bergland on the 15th and Big Bay on the 16th, we may have crossed paths.

Poor Devil

Glad you found good trails, that's awesome. I really like the Big Bay area and we usually stay at the old hotel, I'm forgetting the name now. It's where Anatomy of a Murder was filmed. Nice bar and restaurant, only issue is no TV's in the rooms. Saddlebag trips are tons of fun!!
Thunder Bay Inn! Great place to stay! Poor Devil!

dickmsp

Oopsie!! I had the wrong dates on topic of post. We got to Berglund on wed night the 18th.. headed out thurs morning.. can't complain about my rough riding air suspension R-motion best ride ever P O S ski-doo -- it started at -24°!!!!