back button

Dave_B

He's old and probably used Goof Off to clean his Bifocals. He's lucky to see walls let alone buttons on a computer.

polarisrider1

He's old and probably used Goof Off to clean his Bifocals. He's lucky to see walls let alone buttons on a computer.

Ha! I was up for the challenge! found it. (computer may never run the same) But I found it and it works!!!! Now what was the question? Dave B. I am so ready to try out the new bifocal goggle lenses. Just checked Irons area. 9" on the ground with 5" more coming. just enough to go out and blow her up!

anonomoose

Explorer 11 blows....released way before ready.

For Windows users click on the "globe" enter in the search box "installed updates" click on "view installed updates" and find Explorer 11 and delete it. You will fall back to the older version which is much more stable. Unfortunately if you don't set your update process to "ask me first" it will automatically do it all over again. If you set it to ask me first you can always check to see if it is about to install Explorer 11 and just click "forget it". (okay if you want to change your settings to "let me choose updates" in the same screen as above find "settings" and then click to change from "install automatically" over to "let me choose when to install" and you will then be notified before the change happens. Obviously you don't want EI-11....root of all evil.)