Baja or Crownline?

lx700kev

I'll bet a ride in that would be a rush. But, fillin'er up with fuel would be depressing and the equivalent of a house payment:(

I have a 98 Baja 232 Islander and love it. 454 with silent choice and trim tabs. 60 MPH easy. Heritage trailer, cockpit cover and full cover,dual batteries and a thumpin stereo.White with red and blue splash stripes. Named the boat "slip it in get it wet". Run the Illinois river mostly. Thinking about selling it if your interested. Kids are outgrowing the idea and fuel prices are turning me off. Stored inside all the time and serviced EVERY fall including lower unit service.

lookin4snow

Crownline

I have given a verbal committment on a 2003 Crownline and will be giving it a test drive on 5/31. If everything checks out during the test drive the boat will make it's trek to Wisconsin.

lookin4snow

Don't Think So

Can I ask where its coming from (Anybody we know)

It is not anyone from Crowniehq, at least I don't think so. I had initially contacted this guy last fall from a Craigslist ad in Chicago. Yellow 2003 LPX with a 496 Mag. All the standard stuff with 180 hours and super clean. Looked at it a couple weeks ago. Now just need a test drive.

ibendwire

I have given a verbal committment on a 2003 Crownline and will be giving it a test drive on 5/31. If everything checks out during the test drive the boat will make it's trek to Wisconsin.

I hope everything checks out for you. If it does have fun and post some pics.

M4me

baja.jpg
Still love my 1993 .22 Caliber. Good cruising boat and goes thru the waves well. It will do 70 but your going to have to have some bulls to ride out the chine walk to get there. I'm in Harpers Ferry Ia on the Miss. Look me up if your up that way.