Bayfield/Valhalla area

woodside

The FR's are no longer legal to ride as there is no longer a minimum of 4" of snow. Even though some FR's have 6-10" of snow, there are FR's exposed to the sun where there is less than 4" and an occassional bare spot.

Here are a few pics of my short, but illegal ride today. IMG_3936 (Custom).JPG IMG_3946 (Custom).JPG

woodside

You are welcome. I enjoy doing them and it gives folks who realize how good the riding is in our area an inside an accurate and current view of what is going on. Plus it does help the area business's as well as ours. www.woodsidecottages.com

IMO, we have the best riding conditions, with the trails and hundreds of miles of forest roads, in the state of Wisconsin. I have been to other areas and nothing compares.

FYI, I also do a regular trail report with much more detail and pics that I post here which goes out to just under 500 riders. Let me know if you or anyone else want to be included for next season.

D

Deleted member 10829

How many miles did you put on this year woodside? Thanks for the reports and pictures, it is a great place to go!!

rmk4ever

Hi Gary, I would love to be on that list. Thx. How is the area for wheelers? & do you offer the same deal with guests?

woodside

Hi Gary, I would love to be on that list. Thx. How is the area for wheelers? & do you offer the same deal with guests?

We bought a two seat Ranger last early Fall and thoroughly enjoyed it. Jackie is already bugging me about when we can start riding this Spring. Patience!!

Depending on the time of the year, we will offer the same deal but not during mid-June through August.

- - - Updated - - -

You can include me Woodside , We're Gonna follow you around the woods atleast twice next year

We look forward to that!!!

groomerdriver

The FR's are no longer legal to ride as there is no longer a minimum of 4" of snow. Even though some FR's have 6-10" of snow, there are FR's exposed to the sun where there is less than 4" and an occassional bare spot.

Here are a few pics of my short, but illegal ride today. View attachment 53721 View attachment 53722

I won't tell and I don't think anybody else would either! Would LOVE to get one last ride in...Saturday mebee?