BDX C3 belt drive conversation 13' XF High country

ac600sp

I was wondering if anybody has installed the BDX C3 belt drive upgrade kit? I have a '13 XF High Country 800, was thinking about maybe installing one. They are lighter and have less rotating weight and more durable I would imagine. Any info would be great. Thanks

Stack

I was wondering if anybody has installed the BDX C3 belt drive upgrade kit? I have a '13 XF High Country 800, was thinking about maybe installing one. They are lighter and have less rotating weight and more durable I would imagine. Any info would be great. Thanks

More info on Snowest, but other options are the TKI belt drive and the MVM piece, both very good reviews on proclimb. What gearing are you currently running in you HC?

ac600sp

I'd have to check , I wrote it down somewhere in the garage. The gears were changed when the dealer did the secondary update. So whatever the gearing update was.

Stack

I'd have to check , I wrote it down somewhere in the garage. The gears were changed when the dealer did the secondary update. So whatever the gearing update was.

In the proclimb section of the Snowest forum they did a nice step by step write up of the MVM belt drive install on an M8000. I believe C3 was the first out with belt drive for proclimb, good feedback on them too, I think MVM and TKI are priced a bit lower, people rave about TKI customer service as well.