Bears vs Seahawks

arctiva

Might as well get it started right???
Thoughts?
I have to assume bears fans would rather play seahawks anyday versus the saints right?
Wouldnt it be just great to see a bears packers meeting in chicago for the chance to go to the super bowl???

Go seahawks LOL

bonnevier

BEARS! Would much rather see them play the Seahawks then the Eagles.

Best part about the game...I will be watching it in da Yoop!

kb97z

Seahawks win

Lucky Charms are gone for da bear cubs..Seahawks can go all crazy with the play book

ubee

I see the game lying in one guys hands: Hasselback...if he shows up and plays the game he is capable of...this will not evn be close.

arctiva

Its funny that all the Packer fans say the Bears will loose...

And im more than sure all the bears fans will say the pack will lose against falcons right?

I persanally would like to see the packers and the bears to win. But 1 game at a time baby lol

How sad to think if seattle wins and the packers win that seattle a 7-9 team would host the NFC championship game LOL

toolmaker

"GO PACK GO"

"go bears" I'll give a little love if the Bear fans give a little love. A sort of olive branch this weekend.

roadapple

"GO PACK GO"

"go bears" I'll give a little love if the Bear fans give a little love. A sort of olive branch this weekend.

As a Bears fan, if its not to be, then I'm good with that.The next best thing
would be to have the NFC North represent in the SB, if its Green Bay,
so be it.

Last edited:
G

G

The Seahawks used up all their luck against N.O. The Bears will crush them by 30 points.

bonnevier

In all things in the name of Ditka, da Bears will win. Would love to see the Pack win too as they almost beat Atlanta down there last time and they are on a roll. This would also mean that the game is in Chicago and some silly dome!

acburn_22

Bears Pack would be a great game. That's what I'm thinking, which means I actually want the Packers to win for once. Outdoors in Chicago on the 23rd. Can't get much better than that. Lets go Bears win this weekend.

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
As of Tuesday morning Atlanta is favored by only 2 points at home against the Pack.

Bears by 10 over the Seahawks.

Wouldn't a Championship game between the Packers and Bears be great?!!!

NytroFIB

Peppers will make what little hair Hasselback has left fall out!

Interceptions will be key for both teams.

Da Bears!