Beer Recommendations?

cummins

Well, I like beer. Have a kegerator. Usual candidates have been two hearted, Ore Dock reclamation, Black Rocks 51K, widow maker, red jacket, oberon, etc. Just scored a Bells titania, never had before. Doubt anyone else has it. What should the next keg be?

snoluver1

Well, I like beer. Have a kegerator. Usual candidates have been two hearted, Ore Dock reclamation, Black Rocks 51K, widow maker, red jacket, oberon, etc. Just scored a Bells titania, never had before. Doubt anyone else has it. What should the next keg be?

You absolutely have to try a keg of Yuengling if you've never had it. Closest place to you that you could get it is probably Indiana? But its a must try if you know anyone east of the Mississippi that could get it you.
https://www.yuengling.com

Youngling is just rice beer with color. Better than most, but still a rice beer.
51k is always nice, but getting redundant. Staying with a common UP beer, the Escanaba PA hit the spot last trip.

snoluver1

Youngling is just rice beer with color. Better than most, but still a rice beer.
51k is always nice, but getting redundant. Staying with a common UP beer, the Escanaba PA hit the spot last trip.

Have you ever had it on tap? I realize it's just a "traditional lager", but it definitely ain't no run of the mill "rice beer" in my opinion. I've been getting kegs shipped in from PA and it is by far one of my go to beers. Way better in the keg. Unpasteurized and mighty tasty!

frnash

I sure am not a beer connoisseur[SUP]1[/SUP], but from (click →) Cervecería Cuauhtémoc Moctezuma,
a subsidiary of Heineken International, the best Mexican beer of all
(though strangely hard to find, even in Arizona(?):
Bohemia.jpg
It works well with any items of (click →) New Mexican cuisine with plenty of
(click →) Hatch Chiles.

Does this work here? (click →) Kenny Chesney - Beer in Mexico, 2007 …
(YouTube video, 4 min. + 30 sec.).
Ehh, not that great.

([SUP]1[/SUP] Back on da family farm in Bruce Crossing, any beer worked very well after a long day makin' hay then a sauna!)

1fujifilm

What is your alcohol content goal?

Bear

yes, it isn't even in the same market as the beers he's had on tap. Not saying its not a bad beer, just no where near what he's had perviously.

When it came to IN, craft beer "people" were worried that it would take the spot of a local beer. What happened was it took the tap of the least selling light beer. It's almost a gateway beer to craft beer.

Have you ever had it on tap? I realize it's just a "traditional lager", but it definitely ain't no run of the mill "rice beer" in my opinion. I've been getting kegs shipped in from PA and it is by far one of my go to beers. Way better in the keg. Unpasteurized and mighty tasty!