Bentley ville

rp7x

Has any one gone this year ? Wife and I are getting ready to go there , wondering how much wait to get in

elf

Has any one gone this year ? Wife and I are getting ready to go there , wondering how much wait to get in

From what I've heard its been a huge wait. I work near there and yesterday when I was leaving work it was backed up close to the freeway already at 5:00. They actually started turning cars away shortly after that and said nobody could get back into line until 7:30.

Stench

Did some early riding up in Finland a few weeks back. Yes, there was rideable snow the last weekend in November..... was up there with guys from Polaris. Actually put about 80 miles on.
On our way back through Duluth, the line of cars was backed up to what looked like Superior. Could view most of the display from 35.

matti

I live about four miles from Bentleyville. My wife and I went last Monday night and got in line at about 6:15pm and it was about an hour until we got to the light display. (It was worth the wait for us, for sure.) I drove by that area last night about 6pm and the line was longer, I suspect 90 minutes or so? I drove by a few nights ago at about 4:30pm and the line was probably an hour or so.

I would avoid Friday and Saturday nights. When/if you do go, I suggest going after 7:30pm or so.