Bergland Bay Bar Trail Report

whitedust

PD good grooming bad grooming is NOT a money problem it is how the available funds & groomsmen are managed plus when and how the snowfalls. If very wet groomers are not going thru can't risk getting stuck. SC did some smart rerouting took riders away from a traditional flooded area but not sure Bergland can do that?.... High ground solves a lot of problems but I do like that Bergland is wanting to do better & prolly will depends on what % of improvement will happen this season. Most time riders can see Clubs trying when groomers are visable and are satisfied with the effort...I know I am. When I ride the same trail for 4-5 days and no grooming I get pissed nothing posted about groomer break downs just have not dispatched a groomer.

snobuilder

u just paid 9 bucks for a lousy drink..really 50 bucks for a year of riding..ur joking right

- - - Updated - - -

a night at the movies..75 bucks
a night of bowling 100 bucks
a day at the amusement park 300 bucks
a night at the bar 150 bucks
a decent dinner 100 bucks
a meal at burger king for family 30 bucks
a day at the ballpark 400 bucks

are u kidding me..sledding is way underpriced and that is the price we pay for all these problems

dont care about the whiners that drive 80k trucks drive 15k sleds that

oh i have to pay for 4 freaking trail passses

give me a freakin break

Pay attention.....I >COMPLAINED< abpout the $9.00 freaking dollars!!!!!....LOL

yamadooed

Thanks again Tom for your support!!!

I ride the Bergland area kinda often and I'll admit it gets braaaped up bad in a good weekender but I've also been there and its been hella smooth sail'n...

PD I'D rather stuff a couple hundo in a local club raffle pot than I would to give a penny more to the state systems...

At least it was a large beer there Snowbuster...