Best Wishes For You John

snomoman

I just wanted to it be let known that I am very privileged and honored for being able to add my thoughts and comments to this website, I understand that our patriarch John is having some tests done on his heart and I just wanted to let him know that my absolute thoughts and prayers are with him for a good outcome, I just want to let all you to know we’re all family here with our brother John, please everyone let John know that we’re all pulling for him for a good outcome with our thoughts and prayers

kip

Prayers for you John and well said, it's a honor to share this site with all of you.

scott_l

OMG I just read the journal......thoughts and prayers to sir John. No worries about the surgery, surgery these days is just like changing brake pads on a car. The one thing you do need to worry about is the jello while you are in the hospital......now that stuff can get you!

frnash

John, for a much younger fella than myself, you have had quite the bundle of cardiac issues, far more than my three heart attacks, three (four?) stents and one cardiac arrest! — From a fellow cardiac patient, wishing you a relatively easy and completely successful experience this time around!.

D

Deleted member 10829

Thinking of you John with thoughts and prayers for you, Nora and Grace.  Can't wait to hear that you have energy again and are able to get the things done you want to without being so tired.  Heck, you may even be able to get out on the sled next year.  :)  God Bless!

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
John, please have Nora keep us current on the outcome and recovery. Wishing you well and for a speedy recovery!

Gary

BigSix

Thoughts and prayers for you John and your family. Hoping for success with your surgery and a quick recovery.

euphoric1

John, Thoughts and prayers with you, hopefully procedure goes well and any issues get corrected, hopes and prayers also for complete recovery, less worries and a long life! we have talked have been where you are at, keeping you in my prayers, godspeed to you my friend!

wiviperman

John, prayers to you and your family with your procedure. Thanks for a wonderful site! This snowmobile site is a welcomed relief compared to others that I have been on.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks everyone!<br><br>These two should be a layup compared to some of the others. Both are done via catheters. Sometimes they even let you go home the same day, although with me on warafin, they will probably keep me overnight to make sure I do not spring a leak!<br><br>Myself or Nora will for sure keep you all posted.<br><br>Again, many thanks for the well wishes. I am lucky to have such a wonderful extended family!<br><br>-John

pclark

From a fellow Cardiac patient, Stents via catherization are relatively very easy (I have had 4 of them myself) and if it goes according to plan you will feel like you just got your oil changed and notice immediate difference in how you feel and your energy levels. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family!