Bewabic & Fort Wilkins Parks

warner

what did you think of the jam pot? cool little store i thought, glad you had a good trip I know we shur did...now i am already dreaming bout riding my snowmobile again ( wife is kicking me )

garyl62

Wife is kicking me too as I think about going back for another summer camp trip, fall colors and I didn't even mention this winter for the ride-in and other weekends :)

Glad we went to the Jam Pot, but also glad we did it on the way home and didn't make a special trip for it. My in-laws used to own a bakery so maybe I have a certain thing in mind when I think about baked items, and as the name say the emphasis here is on Jam. We were hoping for breakfast items like coffee cake, sweet rolls and some homemade breads to pick from. We ended up with muffins, one of which was great the other ok, and some Jam to go. We passed on the fruit cake/bread and cookies. Weird part was all the info we could find online, in the paper and other ads said they opened at 10:00. We left early because it was raining and we got there about 9:30 but they were open and there were about 5 cars in the lot so it was well known that they opened before 10. Good thing we didn't kill time before getting there. Like the building and set-up, here's a photo that turned out good too.

20140701_092830.jpg