Big Bay Antique and Vintage Snowmobile show

The annual Big Bay MI antique and vintage show will be held on Fri. Feb. 26 and Sat. Feb 27. The ride starts on Friday leaving from the Big Bay Motel, with a bonfire and cookout following.The spectator show is Saturday, with registration starting at 9 AM-no registration entry fee! Come join the family fun. Lots of things for the kids, including a mini sled race, snowman contest, and sawdust pile treasure hunt. Raffles and concessions on site. Big Bay Motel is your host. Any questions, call Ron or Cherri, at (906) 345-9849

816000tgre

Wish I was there !

seen it !..many times and its not going to happen this year,but I do have alot of memories of great time !...ENJOY !

briano

I was there today and it was a good show, lots of nice old sleds and great people. I took my dad and my dog with me and both of them enjoyed it, dad liked the sleds and the dog liked the people, he is a Puggle Pug and Beagle mix, all of the people loved him and he loved them. It was a great day for some outside fun, I wanted to take our 69 Herter's snowmobile to show but we poked a hole in the gas tank last weekend at a vintage race that some of our buddies put on. There's always next year, I am on the lookout for a new OLD sled.