Big News Coming This Week

scott_b

While I am interested in John's news I am more interested / concerned that everything is OK. It is not like John to be totally absent from the site. Hoping everything is OK with him and the family and this is just him taking a well deserved rest.

nc666

While I am interested in John's news I am more interested / concerned that everything is OK. It is not like John to be totally absent from the site. Hoping everything is OK with him and the family and this is just him taking a well deserved rest.

Retirement ?

slimcake

HELLO JOHN ARE YOU THERE??? Seriously I hope all is well. I agree its not like him to not come around for this long....

john_r

HELLO JOHN ARE YOU THERE??? Seriously I hope all is well. I agree its not like him to not come around for this long....

Yeah I've been kind of wondering what's been going on too. I thought of a couple things that it could be but I guess I'll have to wait and see if I'm right or not

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Couple clicks north of you right now Slim.

Loving the milder temps!

Should be home this weekend.

-John

slimcake

Probably won't take me up on that burger and a beer though I am guessing?? Kidding. Hope you are feeling better!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I am being well cared for by Nora and Gracie.

Hope to be headed home tomorrow, with a quick stop in Duluth to allow Grace to have a bit of fun.

-John