Big Thanks to Todd at Iron Mt. Powersports in Houghton!!!!

willey

Can't say enough about Todd and the Crew at Iron Mountain Powersports! My Summit went down Thursday with a recoil issue that snowballed into a stator and crank seal issues. We couldn't get mine up an running for the rest of the Ride-in weekend but Todd was generous beyond belief and gave me his Renegade for the weekend. Still blown away by his generousity!!! If you need parts or service please give these guys and gals a shot to earn your business. They will be seeing a lot more of my credit card number in the future for sure!

Thanks again Todd your the man!!!

Bill

loriwlrc

Ditto, can't imagine working at a job where everyone wants it now, and usually isn't at the business to socialize. They usually want it now or yesterday, can't understand why there is n't tons of money invested in inventory, and why they can't come 1st. I'm amazed at how many people wait till the last minute to do maintance on their sleds, or none, then a break down occures and it becomes the service guys problem. No one can for see a break down, I know this, as mine bit the big one last week. Yes your on a time schedule, and you feel why me, why now, and you have the attitude I want it fixed and now.There's no way these small businesses can carry every part for sleds that date back to the 70's to 2011. But a good business will do what they can and as stated above some employees go above and beyond. I know that Todd and Tim treat us well, and we followed employees to various businesses because of good service, and we always try to do local. Nice to see positive posts and people getting credit for their services.

olsmann

I was with willy when this happened this weekend. I have never ever in my 25 years of riding seen or heard of a dealer going as far as Todd did to help this weekend. Very impressed. This is the kind of a dealer that i want to buy my next sled from.