Bigfoot Wrap

cuzzinolaf

I'm finally doing it!! I have a very artistic friend who does wraps, designs, etc. and we're working out a deal to get my sled hooked up in honor of Mr. Squatch for this coming riding season. My sled is orange and black and I need ideas. Post up your favorite Bigfoot picture/cartoon, or ideas so I can get him something to start with.

T

Tracker

don't even try it LOAF....that's my sled...I am getting THE YETI...I was thinking of short white hair on it even...LMAO....you outta wrap yours looking like BACON....ROTFLMAO

cuzzinolaf

Haha!! I've been toying with this idea forever and it is already in the works. Mine will be your typical day watcher type Squatch that is non-aggresive. I'm not doing an albino or yeti type theme so you're good.

T

Tracker

Haha!! I've been toying with this idea forever and it is already in the works. Mine will be your typical day watcher type Squatch that is non-aggresive. I'm not doing an albino or yeti type theme so you're good.

haha....hey it was that or wrap it like a subway sammich for....THE SAMSQUATCH...I was thinking of you...LOL

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I think he should be wearing a ThinkSnow or Keweenaw Kamo Sweatshirt. I know someone that can get you the logos!

cuzzinolaf

I'll definitely get a Think Snow logo in there. Send me an image with good resolution and I'll have him add it. I'll probably do something with M&M in there now that I think about it.

T

Tracker

do a series of big foot, following a trail of beef jerky LOL

ha...that's it...a ....SLIM JIM WRAP

Bv2Cv0dIcAAOySX.jpg

mrbb

hey maybe do a screen like the old elmer fudd and bugs bunny, only make it Tracker and Big foot LOL
Sorry Tracker NO offence meant here! hope you have a scene of humor on this one as I mean it! and sorry for the link as I have it there tracker I know this bothers you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9LDPstNrtDk

Stack

I'm finally doing it!! I have a very artistic friend who does wraps, designs, etc. and we're working out a deal to get my sled hooked up in honor of Mr. Squatch for this coming riding season. My sled is orange and black and I need ideas. Post up your favorite Bigfoot picture/cartoon, or ideas so I can get him something to start with.

That’s Awesome!!!!

cuzzinolaf

hey maybe do a screen like the old elmer fudd and bugs bunny, only make it Tracker and Big foot LOL
Sorry Tracker NO offence meant here! hope you have a scene of humor on this one as I mean it! and sorry for the link as I have it there tracker I know this bothers you?

Suggested he include Elmer Fudd as part of the company logo. We were chatting last night about it for a bit; I definitely want it to some sort of satire humor haha. My goal is to have someone see the sled at a bar or wherever, stop and think *** is wrong with this guy, is he serious or is he part of Tracker's clan LMAO. No offense, Tracker haha.

T

Tracker

no sweat MRBB....I am a happy fun guy ..tell jokes all the time...nothing bothers me usually....the typing make what you say sound mean I guess these days...but if I talk to you ,you would have a different opinion of me...and the link...it doesn't really bother me I just know that it has taken down some web sites so I didn't want JD to go under from this also....plus...why not just copy into the video strip to the right of the check mark that has ABC in the quick reply box...since it might save this web site in the long run....facebook and all the other sites are doing what I say because they also know that doing the link thing takes web sites down....or they would of never embedded them in the first place....just an FYI

T

Tracker

Suggested he include Elmer Fudd as part of the company logo. We were chatting last night about it for a bit; I definitely want it to some sort of satire humor haha. My goal is to have someone see the sled at a bar or wherever, stop and think *** is wrong with this guy, is he serious or is he part of Tracker's clan LMAO. No offense, Tracker haha.

no offense taken dude...its kinda like this....when an astronaut or pilot reports that he saw something that was in the sky and he knows its not any vehicle he has ever flown or seen himself in any book and tells someone and they don't believe him....it doesn't effect you really as you have seen it with your own eyes....you just try to tell others that you also have seen what other say does not exist....the ridicule doesn't matter at all once this happens to you...if you notice it doesn't matter to that person afterwards what anyone else says...you just tell your story that's all and if they want to hear they will...if they don't move on to the next person....and as you do this you then realize that its just not you who saw this...others then come forward as well...youtube any astronaut that has said one of theses stories...watch his eyes...watch his expression....you can tell easily from ones that have actually seen something from the joksters...and the ones that do see stuff...their story never falters...its simple really and I never take offense ever...because

WHAT YOU SEE WITH YOUR EYES YOU HOLD IN YOUR HEART

just like if you told me you saw a bear on state street and you actually did....there would be joksters sure...but I could tell just from your story and facial expressions if it was true or not....you wouldnt care a lick if I said you were nuts and you actually saw a bear on state street.....does that make more sense explained this way...and also if you told your story and then 2 people said they saw it too...and then you found out 100 people saw it too...and then you learned the same thing was written in newpapers 100 year ago also...and then you found out some ancient civilization carved it on a stone....you wouldnt care one iota what some one said against it...because if you ACTUALLY SEE it your self there comes a realization....that's the best way I know how to explain the unexplained...LOL

- - - Updated - - -

now back to the sled wraps...heres a BIGFOOT and a TRACKER....haha...how aboot this one loaf?

img_6944.jpg

mrbb

Tracker., I'm glad you can roll with this stuff
I too have pretty thick shin, never let words on a screen offend me either(wish more folks felt the same way, might save a lot of people unneed stress and crap)

got to laugh at life more than cry I say
its too short to sweat the little things
humor can be any where and every where if you have the right mind set!, or just be wacky enough LOL

T

Tracker

not to hijack the thread...but MRBB....if you go view the entire glen beck film I posted in misc about a hoax and why I don't except their versions of events and happenings any more...I think it will shed some serious light on some subjects that are deemed myths, with proof of facts of the myth....it cannot be a myth if the thing is visible to us all, now can it...I used to trust their decisions....but now...not so much...this is one of the realizations I speak about....the doll with writing is right there for all to view...but yet...its deemed a myth and it doesn't exist...even if multiples are found....I go with what is in front of me...not speculation...only facts

POLARISDAN

i dont even have the patience to read all the stuff tracker writes..i dont know how he has the time to post it all..and edit sled vids..and music..geez..he must have a team..oh and sled video..