Birchwood Cabins in paradise

sledneck

Anybody stayed there if so how did you like it ? We have a groups of 6 going and it looks like the only place up there that will sleep all of us. Any info would be appreciated

Or anybody know of a place around there that would sleep 6 that would be great to.

towtruck

Anybody stayed there if so how did you like it ? We have a groups of 6 going and it looks like the only place up there that will sleep all of us. Any info would be appreciated

Or anybody know of a place around there that would sleep 6 that would be great to.

we have a two bedroom apartment we rent in Mass City, big living room and kitchen, sleeps 6 only one bath though, it's not a cabin, but works well for sledding and atving, one block from the main trial

sweeperguy

we have a two bedroom apartment we rent in Mass City, big living room and kitchen, sleeps 6 only one bath though, it's not a cabin, but works well for sledding and atving, one block from the main trial

PM me with what kind of cost for like 5 days snd 2/3 days over weekends, how often is it avail, how far in advance should usually call to book it. Of course send me your phone # or email.

sledneck

or should i say are there any cabins even open around or in paradise in the winter. have a group of 6 going and dont want to rent 2 hotel rooms

mbender

or should i say are there any cabins even open around or in paradise in the winter. have a group of 6 going and dont want to rent 2 hotel rooms
I can't remember the name of the cabin but its new and located next to silver creek bar ( which has gas ) just south of Paradise on m-123. If you call the bar they will be able to give you a phone number. I know last they were booked almost every weekend of the season .

gauman2

Paradise is a good place to ride but not sure about staying there. We had a group and stayed in nearby Curtis a few years ago at Sun Pointe resort two years age and the places were extremely nice, we basically had the place to ourselves. Indoor pool was a nice perk after riding all day. The town is near and has a few bars, restaurants, gas and Doo dealer. It would be a challenge getting in and out of the place with low snow conditions as some road riding. Over all was one of the nicest places we have stayed. I also heard that Newberry does not allow sleds in town at night. Not sure about the times.

http://www.superiorsights.com/sunsetpointe/

Modman440

Try trout lake resort in trout lake cabin 3 if I remember correctly sleeps 6 with plenty of space used to be good friends with owner. Good people take care of there guests very well

POLARISDAN

PM me with what kind of cost for like 5 days snd 2/3 days over weekends, how often is it avail, how far in advance should usually call to book it. Of course send me your phone # or email.

im booked with plenty of room a trailer home in mass jan 2nd(picking up the new 800 axys from kip) thru jan 18th..so if your looking to ride and stay..let me know..full kitchen..couple bedrooms..etc

its just me so far..

sweeperguy

im booked with plenty of room a trailer home in mass jan 2nd(picking up the new 800 axys from kip) thru jan 18th..so if your looking to ride and stay..let me know..full kitchen..couple bedrooms..etc

its just me so far..

I'll let you know for sure when closer to that time frame, be up for a 5 day or so. Maybe a little more, depending on weather and finances. Thanks for the invite. I'll be on a new sled too. A 14 RMK 600 144. Polaris incentives were too good, and was able to sell the Floydmobile.