Bloody Mary

snobuilder

What is your favorite bloody Mary recipe?
Do you start with a pre mixed or totally from scratch?
Let's hear it....I know anyone who likes them has their own secret , or not so secret blend.

Also, if you didnt have access to any "extra" ingredients....what premix would you want to use on it's own?

Last edited:

brad460

I mix it up myself starting with Clamato, Worcestershire, little hot sauce, celery salt, sometimes horseradish, sometimes wasabi..depends what I am in the mood for.

soxfan3

I mix Clamato & Zing Zang (1/2 & 1/2). Gives it just a little kick, but not too hot. Add Worcestershire, celery salt, & tabasco to your own taste. Then for a garnish: a pickle, olives, cheese cube, beef /deer stick & whatever you like.

eagle1

Wasn't too bad, just not hold it to bars flat. Was much better on way back visibility was much better. Only gotta worry about sturgeon holes when ya stop! Lol

euphoric1

shinery bloody mary mix, maple bacon flavored moonshine and a bit of vodka, garnish with stumps hot olives, pepper jack cheese cubes, white lightening pickle and a beef stick, died and went to bloody mary heaven, but for the most part they are all good

snowdance

Zing Zang is a good mix.
Duffy's sauce is a great additive. Locally I find at Woodman's

• A combo of Tabasco, Worchestershire, celery salt and "secret spices".

EEF43F6D-5C53-4537-9D0D-26FD8136A60C.jpg

snobuilder

Cool....I'll have to find my local B town Woodmans first....LOL

We also like the Zing Zang and Clamato for a starter. ...horseradish too....all good!

renegade

We just use Mr. and Mrs. T's. mix half with clamato. Used to use worchershire and celery salt and pickle juice. But now I just read about duffys, going to get some of that for sure. Hardly ever make it the same. Always experimenting. Fridge is cluttered with pickled mushrooms, onions, asparagus, green beens and about three differant stuffed olives of some sort.

snowdance

We just use Mr. and Mrs. T's. mix half with clamato. Used to use worchershire and celery salt and pickle juice. But now I just read about duffys, going to get some of that for sure. Hardly ever make it the same. Always experimenting. Fridge is cluttered with pickled mushrooms, onions, asparagus, green beens and about three differant stuffed olives of some sort.

I still use celery salt and pickle juice along with Duffy's. I think you'll like the Duffy's it ads a nice flavor.

durphee

Its interesting to see the regional differences in food and pronunciations even within a state let alone different states. The words Karaoke (care e okie vs ka rok e) and even Sauna (saw na vs so na) can sound drastically different based on the region. Guess I'll order a side car next time instead of a beer chaser.