Blue Knights WI XV 14th Annual Veteran's Tribute Ride May 28, 2012

Knowing that many here are cycle riders in the summer months, I am inviting all JD members to participate in the Blue Knights WI XV 14th Annual Veteran's Tribute Ride. Leaves from Lake Aire Supper Club on Hwy 13 south of Wisconsin Rapids, ending in King, WI at the State Veteran's Home. This event features a lot of thank you's given to all veteran's-especially those at the home. It is a nice ride, followed by lunch, a guest speaker or two, and great Chinese Raffle Prizes. Cost is $15 per person. All proceeds go to the King Vet Home Activity Fund and to The high Ground Veteran's memorial. Come on out and introduce yourself- I work the raffle table each year. I'll be the fat bald guy on a black Harley Ultra Limited. BK VTR 2012.jpg

TTT. Anyone going to ride this event? It is a great event for all involved. The families of the veteran residents at King Veterans Home turn out in droves on this day-for this event. Come on out, bring some money to get chances to win great raffle prizes and thank a vet.