Board?

pclark

It works but it has a mind of it's own. I think a lot of people have left because it's pretty unreliable as to when you might be able to access the discussion board. For me, it works better in the mornings and then I lose access after about noon, although today it's almost 2pm and I am still able to access. FYI

wiscrev

Yes, that's the same for me. Only mornings? Thanks for replying, I thought something was wrong at my end.

mezz

Yes, that's the same for me. Only mornings? Thanks for replying, I thought something was wrong at my end.
Not on your end, this has been a problem for too long. I have a feeling that many members are not even bothering to try anymore due to the infrequency of availability. I sure hope they can get to the bottom of it once & for all & soon.

mrbb

yes its a game here lately on weather or not you can get on the site, good thing its happening more or less in the off season HAHA!

I gather anyone missing now or that stopped checking in, will be back come fall and snow starts to fall, so a lot of time to work out the bugs!~

gary_in_neenah

Super Moderator
Staff member
This is a copy & paste from John a couple of weeks ago...

"I was told by the host server tech folks that things had been fixed! I tried a few times after the told me that and it seemed to be working.

One of the main issues is that I used to get an email from every post on the old discussion board. I have to go through a lot of hoops to make that happen now. I do plan to get there, but am super busy with handling the estates for my mom and my brother (still!). Plus we have some BIG things in the works for later this summer and into the autumn that are taking up most of free time and not to complain, but my health is still letting me get only around 2-4 hours of work a day before I am toast.

So I will contact the server folks again and really get on them about the issue.

My sincerest apologies for not seeing this beforehand!"

As Mr. Bear stated earlier, it's good this is happening now and not during the snow season. As with others, I usually check in once or twice before noon and assume we're dark after that.

Gary