Boat repair MPLS south suburbs

polarfreek

Anyone have a recommendation for a place to repair a skeg and do some engine tuning on an I/O merc motor? I haven't needed this service in quite some time and I obviously dont want to get ripped off.
Thanks in advance

Skeg Repair

Did you break a chunk off the skeg? If so, there is a product called skeg gaurd. It is a stainless steel bolt on replacement skeg. I bought one from Overtons years ago and bolted it on. It's much stronger than the original aluminum skeg. I think it was about $100. Can't really help with the rest of the question.

polarfreek

Did you break a chunk off the skeg? If so, there is a product called skeg gaurd. It is a stainless steel bolt on replacement skeg. I bought one from Overtons years ago and bolted it on. It's much stronger than the original aluminum skeg. I think it was about $100. Can't really help with the rest of the question.

I wish I could but this one is molded right on the lower unit. It can be fixed for about $200
:(

ezra

call this guy Michael Ivers best guy around Minnetoka allot of the hack mechanics around here bring the stuff they cant get right to him .he will do mobile but it will cost you more 612 396 5608.he is straight up no BS guy cant say the same for a few other guys around this lake .Ps he is in Mound.