Boat show discounts now on new a new solo dock tip-in dock

Solo Dock is a maintenance-free, aluminum, powder-coated, tip-in dock that you can install, level and remove yourself without getting into the water.

Check out our web site for information, pictures and a video, and then give us a call for 2016 Boat Show pricing.

www.SoloDock.com 952-472-3953

A Tip In Pic light s.jpg Solo Dock s.jpg

How does it rate compared to Floe Docks?

Hi Whitedust. Solo Docks are equal in quality and priced similar to Floe sectional docks. One difference is you can install and remove a Solo Dock yourself without getting into the water, while Floe docks require 2 people to get into the water. Solo Docks also offer greater adjustability for varying water depths, and allow you to order a new dock without knowing exactly what your water depth is at the end of each section.

It will be an interesting winter riding sleds one weekend and exhibiting at boat shows the next.

John Gehring
Owner
Solo Dock
Minneapolis, MN

Solo Dock will be exhibiting at the Duluth Boat, Sport, Travel & RV Show Feb 17-21 and the Red River Valley Boat & Marine Products Show Jan 29-31 in Fargo. www.SoloDock.com
We've been trying for 2 years to get exhibitor spots at the Minneapolis Boat Show and the Cabin Shows, but they are sold out. Hopefully next year.

ezra

I know if my name was john I would have my Polaris tucked in next to my display in the trailer and be ridding the north shore sun night and Monday

I know if my name was john I would have my Polaris tucked in next to my display in the trailer and be ridding the north shore sun night and Monday

Good thinking Ezra! The Duluth Boat Show doesn't start until 5 pm on Wed and Thursday nights, so I need to find something to do during those days too!