Body Shop Recommmendations SE WI...Waukesha Co.

snobinge

I am in need of a body shop to fix my wife's 2014 4Runner. I am looking for recommendations for shops primarily in Waukesha County or close.

My insurance company has preferred shops. The following are some of them...Abra, Marshall, Meticulous, Prestige

Thank you!

F

fusion

I am in need of a body shop to fix my wife's 2014 4Runner. I am looking for recommendations for shops primarily in Waukesha County or close.

My insurance company has preferred shops. The following are some of them...Abra, Marshall, Meticulous, Prestige

Thank you!

I drive Acura's and anytime I need body work I go to Abra, but Marshalls is really good too, yet very expensive.
If insurance is paying then it's either Marshall's or Abra. If not, there are cheaper alternatives.
I've never had bad body work or paint at Abra or Marshalls, and Acuras have 3-step pearlized paint so it takes skill.

laugy

Alpha collision is very good and resonable. Brian the owner is great to deal with. They do all of company vehicles and personal vehicles when we have an issue.

brad460

Pesicek Autobody in Oconomowoc does excellent work and great customer service.

My last F150 had a little paint peeling around the fuel door...brought it to Pesicek for a quote and they asked me to drop it off the following day and touched it up for FREE!

snobinge

Thank you for the replies. I was thinking Marshalls, but I will check and see if Pesicek Autobody is a preferred provider. I would like to stick with preferred for the simplicity and fact that insurace company guarantees work for life of vehicle trough only preferred shops.

heckler56

Nagel Auto Body in Waukesha. They can work on anything and are one of a few recommended to handle high end sports cars and luxury vehicles. Rates and costs are all the same based on the standard software used by all shops to work insurance companies.