Boonie riding in Baraga County still excellent!

mountainmaxman

Wanted to post some pix for those true sledheads who think that trail riding is not good for anything besides rattlin' yer teeth loose! (No offense intended to ANY snowmobilers with that statement!)

Really wanted to show anyone interested that there is still GRREEAT! off-trail conditions as the pix I've posted were all taken within the last 1.5 weeks and conditions haven't changed during that time.

PIC 1--The guy in the first pic is 6'2"!

PIC 2--Took the second picture last weekend up on the Peshekee. The vehicle was a GMC Jimmy and was in the middle of nowhere! Can't figure out why it was left there! Couldn't see any damage from what we COULD see.!

PIC 3--Tikky got too close to the edge of the swamp! Leveled himself out and just jumped over the open spot and back on the ice!

PIC 4--Over the top!

PIC 5--Good way to clear the track!

PICS 6-7--Just getting some air in back of Herman!
pic 7
76662.jpg

pic 6
76658.jpg

pic 5
76659.jpg

pic 4
76660.jpg

pic 3
76661.jpg

pic 2
76654.jpg

pic 1
76655.jpg

mountainmaxman

Rexc700--

We gave that some SERIOUS consideration!! But then got thinking, I sure wouldn't want to come back in the spring and see by hood and top with custom pinstriping!

The darned thing was right out in the middle of NOWHERE and by the looks of it had been sitting all winter. I was GOING to take a peek inside the window, but wasn't for sure if I really wanted to know what was inside.

The vehicle was in EXCELLENT looking condition. Even if it broke down, someone would have had time to get back and tow' er out before winter took hold.

I am going to try and find my way back there this spring on the 4-wheeler and see if it is still there. I should have put a mark on the GPS but since I had stopped to take pix, everyone was already a half-mile ahead of me and I didn't want to get separated...I'm horrible with directions and could get lost trying to get ot of a paper bag!

But then again, I am quite accomplished with Photoshop (I work @ a newspaper) and I can put any sled taking a <font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> of a jump off the thing and no one would ever be the wiser unless I told them that it was a "fixed pic"!