Born to Ride 7

jasono

Has anyone watched BTR VII yet? I hope it is as fun to watch as the others. It is always fun to see people you've ridden with on video...

eagle1

Yep, and to my surprise I'am in it. If you watch the Comfort Inn section, I'am in the breakfast action scene pouring orange juice. LMAO I couldn't stop laughing when I saw it. My sled did make the group Yamaha shot.

Great vid. Love seeing UP style riding and real people having fun. And of course real music.

sabercat

I'm not much of a movie watcher but I really like that one! Might have to get some of the others. Congrats on being in on the action!

My 3 year old loves it! Might be time for Santa to bring a 120?

S

skylar

Yes, I have it, along with the others. Music is awesome, footage is awesome, but, I am a little dissapointed that John and his crew do not have much film time in this one. One of guys has a "segment" but that is it.

dew69

Just order mine a few day ago. I can't wait for it to arrive so I can watch it! I have BTR 6 and love that one! One of the guy's I ride with is in the "Crash and Burn" segment on number 6. The dude on the yellow SKi-Doo flippin arse over tea kettles over the front shield. We spent two days with the Dobson crew for filming #6. What a treat it was for us to watch the "experts" ride!