Bring on the discount pricing

shelby369

Just remember, it's not even legal yet to ride in Wisconsin..... now if it was Jan 15th and we are out golfing, BBQing, riding HD's........ hit the "fire sale" button..... We've been spoiled the last few years.... Winter will come.

momoney2123

The only benefit to El No No. Sleds at a 30% discount!

Hey, I am trying to look at the Positives.....

This is bad for re-sale value on used sleds. Its a reason higher end doo models can ONLY be spring checked. it protects the buyers and dealers.

A bud of mine bought a cat turbo back in 2012 and the fire sale happened on that model. he only got half of what he pay'd less than a year later. unreal.

billjd

It's a timing thing...they get nervous...huge discounts...you sometimes need to hang on to a shed full until th snow flies! Didn't know arctic cat and resale go together? Sorry had to throw that out there.

Brent- doing great...a little too busy right now for snow anyway! Looking forward to some local riding in Jan/Feb...invitation is coming. Ontario on the books for March...

Bill

snobuilder

2015 LTX turbo kitty for 10k plus tax....Not a cat guy but thats a buttload a fun for relatively cheap.

Cat 7000 and Yam Viper is going for more and even though I am a Yamaha guy.....the 9000 would be an easy choice between the 2.....never know when you might need the triple digit top end, eh?

Last edited:

groomerdriver

Sleds are going for premium prices up in Anchorage, AK.

Maybe we should haul a semi load up there, flip 'em and make some quick cash?

sweeperguy

Guessing once we ship them we'd be into them deep enough to have to sell them near the same premium Maverick is seeing up there,

mjkaliszak

What a hoot .... reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where they were going to drive a USPS mail-truck filled with pop cans to MI for the .10 a can refund. I think we may want to call " Ice Road Truckers " for this job !

shelby369

Ummmm.......yes it is in many areas!

I used "not even legal" figuratively not literally...... I get that its up to the state, local authorities, clubs, land owners and hunting seasons etc etc....... the $174 dollar ticket I received from a DNR agent on a state RR bed a few years ago, and the judge who up-held the ticket saying " son, it's illegal to be riding right now (Dec 8th) says to be that riding before the 15th or after 3/30 can get ya in trouble..............

groomerdriver

I used "not even legal" figuratively not literally...... I get that its up to the state, local authorities, clubs, land owners and hunting seasons etc etc....... the $174 dollar ticket I received from a DNR agent on a state RR bed a few years ago, and the judge who up-held the ticket saying " son, it's illegal to be riding right now (Dec 8th) says to be that riding before the 15th or after 3/30 can get ya in trouble..............

I get it but understand so many people use this site and the internet in general as a source for trail info. So if one really needs to scratch the itch, there are places you can ride literally year round, even if you chose to ride on gravel and sand.

I like to scratch my itch early in the year and will ride on RR grades that have 4" of snow.....but I know it's legal to ride on them. Some counties are always open after Dec. 1....as long as there's snow. Sawyer is one that I know of.