Brockway mountain

skid

I seen where Brockway mountain was sold, do you think it will change the way that people have access to it?

chords

I read it was transferred along with surrounding 320 acres from private ownership to State to be forever public.

qber

That's good news-had no idea that Brockway was privately owned. I was up their during the blizzard last Tuesday morning-it was incredible. Even during normal weather the winds are pretty impressive

whitedust

Geez...... I thought Yamaha bought Brockway.... no that's not right... then it must have been AC that bought Brockway & wants to paint the snow green up that way.lol ;)

Woodtic

Whitedust ,you are so wrong. Sea and Snow,and Amsoil bought the the place together. It was a no brainier , DNR gave free financing ,seems that they have $ to burn.

chords

OK guys settle down. Last time I was UP there this was the only sign or really only anything. Thats it and a view.

3-11-2008_084.JPG

Now theirs what like souviner shop w key chains & I survived T shirts and hot dog stand and all kinds of antennas and sat dishes.

Last edited:

whitedust

OK guys settle down. Last time I was UP there this was the only sign or really only anything. Thats it and a view.

View attachment 38950

Now theirs what like souviner shop w key chains & I survived T shirts and hot dog stand and all kinds of antennas and sat dishes.

I want right of 1st refusal for the souviner shop big bucks don't ya know must make $10 a week profit in season for those polished stone toe rings :)

chords

Isnt there rumored to be a Brockway Hermit " Bill MaTilda " or something like that name ?