Broken Scratcher

Dave_B

Broke one of my scratchers last year. I bought them at the snow show and have no clue what store it was from. Isn't there a lifetime warranty on these things? If so, Does anybody have the info on who to contact?
Any help would be appreciated.
Dave

Attachments

• Scratcher.jpg
    Scratcher.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 75

rpm

Try calling slidekicks. It looks like the same thing happened to my scratcher, pulled apart at the crimp. They were happy to send me a new set. The lady on the phone was telling me that there was a crimping issue on some sets. I installed the new ones and never had a problem with them again.

willey

Between the lines designs. Look them up on the web for the number. They sell the replacement side. You just keep the tip and put it on the new cable. No lifetime warranty. The tip is designed to pull out so it doesn't bend your rail.

Dave_B

Between the lines designs. Look them up on the web for the number. They sell the replacement side. You just keep the tip and put it on the new cable. No lifetime warranty. The tip is designed to pull out so it doesn't bend your rail.

I found the site but didn't see the part. Did you call and special order it or, did I miss something?

Dave_B

Thanks Willey!

- - - Updated - - -

Dave, you don't need a reason to call me. Must of been the fireball. They will warranty. Nicest people I ever rode with in Idaho.

You told me that but, I need to know who "they" are and how to contact "they".