Buddy seat??

dab102999

Wife wants to buy a buddy seat for the little girl. She has a 07 Ski Doo Blizzard. I would like to know what year seat I should be looking for. Neither one of us are having an easy time with the cost of a new one but don't want to buy a used one if it won't fit. Thanks for the help.

ezra

how about the buddy seat known as a elan or puma enticer mustang ect ect got to get her going at some point had my 1st 292 at 6 was still oval racing the kitty cat but trail riding the 292 with the fam could never lead or tail till I was about 10. and thats when I started spending allowance on new windshields and hoods

lofsfire

If you don't mined making the sleds a 2up just put on a 2up seat instead of the 1+seat might be cheaper. check e-bay and used parts places, etc.

You also might want to ask on dootalk.

But I do think all the 1+seat are the same for the REV seats.

dab102999

Yea found out from a dealer last night all rev's will work. I though there were year specific seats there. Thanks for the help though and never thought about a two up seat. Would rather just buy the little one a 120 but then we are still in the same boat and not able to take her out with us once in a while.

ezra

I can still remember sitting in fr of gramps reaching up to hold on to the ape hanger bars pushed up to the chrome gas tank with the lightning bolts not able to see over the bars.watting to hit a open spot so we would go {fast}well what I thought was fast maby 40 and hear that wankel growl good times?I wonder if he ever thought he was getting me hooked on a life long addiction with a price tage that has prob exceeded what his house and cabin cost?

scott91

Dealer is almost right. The 2003 rev uses the same seat, but a different bracket. The 2004 through 2007 seats and brackets are all the same. Aside from the seat, ski-doo also makes a pair of hand muffs or gauntlets for the one plus one seat. I highly recommend this for the kids since the grips are not heated. No complaints about cold hands since installing.