Buffalo and Trempealeau County in W. Central Wisconsin try #2

eric

The Kaboose coming over the suspension brigde in Independence. The picture of course doesn't show how much the bridge actually bounces when you drive across.
47312.jpg

Some of the countless views Buffalo county has to offer.
47313.jpg

47314.jpg

What the Buffalo county groomer has to offer after 25 inches plus. It sure feels good to get some riding in near home.
47315.jpg

47316.jpg

47317.jpg

47318.jpg

dean

Great pictures. That is a fun area to ride. I did not make it that far south this year. And it is very nice to be able to ride right from your door.

R

recwild

The trails do not get much flatter then that. It looks like you had great condiitions.

eric

It is probably my favorite place to ride trails. The grooming is privately run, so the trails are always perfect. The Buffalo county map didn't have any website but they do have a phone number. 608-685-2410. Also, a number for a motel in Mondovi, 715-926-5926. These will at least point you in the right direction, rozman.

ridesafe

Nice pictures.I like the shot of the river. Looks like that that's some nice riding over there.
Ever ride the Vernon county trails at all?
A couple years ago I made it to the far NE edge (Elroy)but had to turn around and head back home :-(
Looked like the good riding was just ahead...Wish we got more snow down this way.

take care,
Eric