Bulk Amsoil

jgrams

I used to run Amsoil but switched over a few years ago. My contact is Doug Tweedie. I would meet him down in Milwaukee and pick it up with no freight charge.

DOUG TWEEDIE - OWNER
MILWAUKEE SYNTHETICS LLC
AMSOIL DIRECT DEALER
262-565-8293
1AMSOIL@WI.RR.COM

I also by from Doug he does a great job and will set you up.
give him a call better yet send him an email he has a Black berry and answers back quickly

simonsr1

I usually buy Amsoil from user name bulldog on a different forum, he's out of new york, and i pick it up at my local amsoil distrubution center hear in chicago suburbs, so I dont have to pay shipping costs, he sells it cheaper than anyone that i know of,

I actually just sent him an email for a friend of mine, just waiting to hear back from him to see what his prices are.

det293

Thanks!

Thanks for all the great comments and for reccomending me. Sabercat, shoot me an email, 1amsoil@wi.rr.com and let me know what amount you are looking for and I will get a price back to you ASAP. I am in New Berlin (just west of Milwaukee) and I am from Neenah and still have relatives in the area so I do get up that way once in a while too. Let me know and hopefully we can work something out.

Doug
www.milwaukeesynthetics.com
1amsoil@wi.rr.com