Buzz kill this is about rain.

WorkHardPlayHrd

We are at half an inch. My 11 year old got out the rain gauge when it started, and stuck it in the top of one of the big snow piles. Then he slid down. Kids.

harvest1121

We left this morning I would ride around Sugar Camp and forest county. Not much pressure trails have a great base. Towns will not be good but rode 280 yesterday

T

Tracker

We left this morning I would ride around Sugar Camp and forest county. Not much pressure trails have a great base. Towns will not be good but rode 280 yesterday

You should see how much they've been crying about rain while you were out riding

dfattack

You should see how much they've been crying about rain while you were out riding

I certainly would not want to ride IN the rain. Have already done that. Not fun to me. I think most people were talking about how the trails would be AFTER the rain and warm temps were over and it was back to cold again. I was out on the trail today and it was hard slush. once the temps drop it will be rock hard like riding on concrete. Not sure how much loose snow will be available for cooling the sled. I'm not riding my sled in those conditions but I know some will and I'm not judging you, believe me. to each his own.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yea, the rain and warmth just killed 7 weeks of awesome off trail fun. Concrete snow this weekend. Now I will be hoping for a big dump, or warm temps to soften up the snow.