Caliber ski glides

lofsfire

First I put this under this section hoping more would see it.

Does anyone have any extra Caliber Lowpro Glides Wide, they would part with? The ones i'm looking for came from the Caliber part number 13322. They are 60" long and +/-8-3/4" wide and look like this: I'm in need of 3 more at minimum or could use a total of 8. PS they have change design styles which is why I'm not just ordering some. I did find a guy on FB market place but it turned out his were only 6.5" in width... (Just my luck)

ADCreHcifXEE_OAog3arMrEm9gOteMosjfcQZNRZVpS77knJg-5nwoYdY2xWWGV6awiW0esjNC3FS8l1KG2A8bnCezWv2HAcLBsNQhpOleFUZ8WyWL1IoAD5difU4BLxUFXXyGxCcli6tIK5eBPt5viQxSWQSg=w1730-h973-s-no

Last edited:

wiscrev

Pete, I kind of still have it. It's now my brothers and his buddy's but it is park in my yard! I have an enclosed 14'.
BTW, I'm out of snowmobiling as I have a bad shoulder. I get by with my bike as I have power steering and cruise control so I can rest the shoulder. Still Track Chaplain at the Derby though. I doing some PR for them and I'm responsible for getting the Color Guard for ceremonies.

whitedust

BTW, I'm out of snowmobiling as I have a bad shoulder. I get by with my bike as I have power steering and cruise control so I can rest the shoulder. Still Track Chaplain at the Derby though. I doing some PR for them and I'm responsible for getting the Color Guard for ceremonies.
I have a torn rotator cuff in my left shoulder but still ride and will continue as long as possible. The younger crowd says at 100 they will carry me to my sled tape my thumb to the throttle , wfo, and point me down the trail. Sounds good to me👍😜

wiscrev

I have a torn rotator cuff in my left shoulder but still ride and will continue as long as possible. The younger crowd says at 100 they will carry me to my sled tape my thumb to the throttle , wfo, and point me down the trail. Sounds good to me👍😜
The whole should is gone. I don't even have a cuff to rotor, lol. Did do 7M on the trike this year.

whitedust

I had talked to Kip and was going to do a test ride. Just couldn't get it in may schd for last year, plus at the time he didn't have any.
What I used to do was commit to Kip tell him I
was looking for a used eps cherry color didn’t matter , and when a trade came in I would work out a deal sight unseen. Ride in trade old sled ride new sled home with aggressive snow trackers installed. Ken did the same. Of course those were the good ole days for Pats probably more volume back then. But if your serious best way to get used eps sled unless you want to order a new one next year only. I miss eps on my Enduro but aftermarket is starting to address it for doos but not there yet all eps alphas this year. Personally I think doo is missing a huge opportunity for riders that need eps for bad shoulders and such.

wiscrev

What I used to do was commit to Kip tell him I
was looking for a used eps cherry color didn’t matter , and when a trade came in I would work out a deal sight unseen. Ride in trade old sled ride new sled home with aggressive snow trackers installed. Ken did the same. Of course those were the good ole days for Pats probably more volume back then. But if your serious best way to get used eps sled unless you want to order a new one next year only. I miss eps on my Enduro but aftermarket is starting to address it for doos but not there yet all eps alphas this year. Personally I think doo is missing a huge opportunity for riders that need eps for bad shoulders and such.
I think so too. Talked to my dealer and he said the new, lighter sleds are easier to control. To me, it still doesn't take the "jerk, bumps & torque out of the trail. If eps works, I'll be back in business.

lofsfire

might have some of those slides let u know later
Saber - I sent you a message too.

So I found some through Hanna Trailer. I called and talked to their parts guy, First he just went off the computer once I asked him to take a picture and send it to me he realized the design had changed. But he called his distributor they claim to have 3. Which is odd because Caliber sold them in sets of 4, 8, & 16. However distributors could buy a pallet of 500 individual according to Caliber. So they could have 3 random laying around that are old stock.
Hanna Trailer is having them sent to them and will then verify they are what I'm looking for. As for the others I need, I ordered the new design and will add them to what I have and it should work out fine...

Then last night I found a set of 8 online for sale. I would have to drive 3hrs to pick them up... Cost of gas and what they want would just about be what I'm paying for the new stuff I ordered. Not to mention my time to drive 6hrs round trip. My delmea now is do I cancel everything I ordered... and go with the guy online. Or keep what I have on order and hope the 3 Hanna ordered are correct...

lofsfire

I did get everything I needed and was able to cover the floor the way I wanted.
The two 60" long x 8-5/8" wide pieces are to the left. Which are the old style. The 30"long x 11" wide with the design and little nobs are the new style so you can see the differences.... With that said even the old style let air under these to dry the floor out but the new style has more air space. Also while the new style are not the nobby for traction the design does make it so that is some traction and you won't slide as easy as the old style.
ADCreHebhn4mYM2D87E_ns6sEV_VwuMex7uaRZuj6_xcw09218H2h7mNI9kyGRw9_6P8JTZkCXZY5EtpatnimdYbvk4CQG-rKdNzpoZL3c0bVR3YFxo7MKUAGUahAZGTYK2mSd-gGxW0JmIl1ulxR1YqvbJ5tg=w1730-h973-s-no