Calumet staging area

neldogmxz

You can talk to the people at the AmericInn if their lot isn't already full. Also, the AmericInn basically shares a parking lot with the little strip mall, grocery store, gas station etc. and I'm sure you cold park there out of the way.

Earlier this season we parked at the very back of the grocery store lot next to the AmericInn. There were a few other trailers parked as well. Gas station is next door also, very convenient.

jetrep

With the Copperdog this weekend its unlikely he got last minute lodging at Trailside. He's probably just parked there. I've stayed there quite a few times now and I think it's great. I'm staying there tomorrow night...hopefully the trails still have some life left in them.

old abe

With the Copperdog this weekend its unlikely he got last minute lodging at Trailside. He's probably just parked there. I've stayed there quite a few times now and I think it's great. I'm staying there tomorrow night...hopefully the trails still have some life left in them.

Thanks. Thoughts of mid week riding??? Waiting to see Johns Monday forecast.

rich_jelinek

I agree, the people at Trailside Lodge are great.

On another note.............................flopnthenutz, let us know how the conditions are up in the Kewee area.

jetrep

We did a quick run up to copper harbor and back this afternoon. Plenty of bumps but there's plenty of snow.