Cam network

big_bill

Thanks forvthe great site! The link to the Northwoods Cam network appears to be discombubled. Just want to let you know. Keep up the good work and thanks again!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure what you mean. I just checked and it worked at my end.

-John

timo

i've noticed it too the past couple days. when i click on the ncn on the left column it boots up really slow and has these white lines on the screen. it does it on my home computer and work. once i click on the particular snow flake i want it seems boot up and normal speed.

t_man

I noticed some changes a couple of days ago as well.

It stopped displaying the snowflake map on my iPad. Never had a problem with it before that.

It displays the map ok on my PC. However, if I use Internet Explorer as my browser the "back" button does not work. If I click on a snowflake to see a specific cam, when I click "back" to try to go to the map again it jumps to a blank tab in the browser. It works correctly on Google Chrome, but very slowly.

dfattack

I just tried myself and the first time you click on "Northwoods cam network" on the left side of the page the map loads very slowly. after map loads completely clicking on the snowflakes work, but some cams load slowly...just like the map did the first time. I can successfully click on the back button to get back to the map and click on a snowflakes again with no problems.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I think I spotted the problem. When I added cams a day or two ago, I exported the gif file for the map with all the snowflakes on it at the wrong size.

All should be fixed now.

Thanks for the heads up!

-John

t_man

Thanks, John!

It fixed the back button issue but it still won't show on my iPad. That may be on my end...