Camoplast Ice Tech

02zr600

I am currently facing the issue of possibly replacing my track within the next year. I have been looking around and found the Camoplast Ice Tech series. They look like they would be awesome and very light weight. Has anyone ever ran one of these tracks or how do you think they would work?

douggreif

I had always studded every sled that I own, but always worrying about tear outs and holes in heat exchangers made me look for something different. The Ice Tech tracks are the best thing in the sled world for a long time!!!! You will not get the same traction that you would get with a heavily studded track. You will get a sled that is very safe on icy corners and all other areas that studs help. The trade off for slightly less traction is a lot less weight and no worrys about stud failure. Durability of these tracks seems to be excellent I have two of these tracks with over 8000 miles, they still look great. TRY THAT WITH STUDS

4snow

I agree with douggreif, I have a 136" ice ripper and it works well. It is not like having 144 studs but the durability has been great over 4 seasons and it adds a huge safety factor.