Camping shower clips (makes the valve stay on)

lofsfire

Does anyone know what the name of or who sells the the clips, you can use at the state park campgrounds, to make the show stay running. This is the type of shower the you push on and then after a minute or so you have to push it again or it slowly loses pressure and shuts off the shower. I know I'm not describing it very well but does any one know what I'm talking about.

A few years ago I was look for tent shower enclosures and instant hot water systems for camping, which I have and works great. And I remember seeing these clips to make the showers stay on. Now that I want one I can not find or remember where to get them or what Google searches found them in the first place.

Thanks

windingtrailgal

I didn't even know they made such a thing...but I'm now gonna look into it and see what's what with one of those.
We have the Cabela's shower - we bought it maybe 10+ years ago and have purchased a few more of the solar shower bags along the way.
Gonna go take a look at my camping sites and see what I can see with one of them showerstayingon thingamajiggers :D:

lofsfire

I didn't even know they made such a thing...but I'm now gonna look into it and see what's what with one of those.
We have the Cabela's shower - we bought it maybe 10+ years ago and have purchased a few more of the solar shower bags along the way.
Gonna go take a look at my camping sites and see what I can see with one of them showerstayingon thingamajiggers :D:

So far no luck, I took a long look at the shower valve This past weekend (I should have took a picture) and I could not figure out how I would get anything to stick on there to keep it running. I think it might just be easier to bring my shower with.

Don't have to walk to the shower water gets nice and hot! Here is my set up.
http://www.zodi.com

6184.jpg

Mine also came with the hose adapter and the 12v pump.

00623584000-1

I think mine is different colors but the left side is the wet side and the right is the dry side and the divide curtain and floor drain do their job and the right side does stay dry for the most part.

I cut a hole in mine at a seam and put valcro in to allow the shower hose to run in and out. I put a Y valve in so I could recirculate the water and not waste any when I did not have a water source near by. (Like when camping at the INDY 500 and 400)

I even got one of these
41diBu6avAL._SS400_.jpg
41O9UaiOc2L._SS500_.jpg

add a five gallon bucket and sanitary bags and you all set.

Then show your wife and listen to her says how sick you are and that you need help then, show her a porta-poty that 4,000 drunk have used and my 5 gal bucket with a seat does not look so bad anymore!